While your Lennox® furnace isn’t able to chat with you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the failure, your heating system may use continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are various basic HVAC repairs you can do yourself, many tasks are best handled by experts. When your furnace will not turn on or deliver warm air, get in touch with Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 877-389-2465 for professional furnace repair in South Beloit and Belvidere.
Our specialists will rapidly determine and handle the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can service any brands or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works these lights to let you know it’s working correctly.
Normal heating involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater operating properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your furnace could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is running correctly. It means the flame sensing rod might need to be cleaned or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 877-389-2465 for assistance.
Here are some of the most typical faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Refuses to Turn On
Here are many of the light sequences you might observe when your furnace won’t turn on or keep running. The majority of these errors must be fixed by a specialist, like one from Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your heating system might not have power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it promptly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 877-389-2465.
- One light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The part is a critical safety mechanism that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this issue yourself.
- A single light is blinking rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that calls for specialized aid from Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This part distributes heated air from the heating system into your residence. We can assist in determining what’s causing an issue with this part.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This means your HVAC system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our technicians at 877-389-2465 for help.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there may be a malfunction with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc can locate the problem and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using alternate slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC equipment may have a flame issue. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 877-389-2465 for support.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other remains solid. This usually means your heater’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your HVAC system from getting too hot. Call the pros at Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc for assistance.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be wrong when you observe your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- Both lights are showing every other quick blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This part kindles fuel in your HVAC equipment to make warmth and should be serviced by an expert from Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Trust Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system repaired fast, depend on the technicians at Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. Our techs will handle the fault right away and have your rooms feeling cozy again in no time. Get in touch with us at 877-389-2465 or contact us online to schedule an appointment now.