At Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in South Beloit and Belvidere is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Inc a call at 877-389-2465. We’re happy to help!