Which Exact Ventilation System is the Best for Your Home?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are suitable for new or improved energy-saving dwellings, the style you need relies on your area’s weather. Residences in certain parts of the country, such as the Midwest, can benefit from both systems.
Learn more about the systems we provide. Or contact us at 877-389-2465 for extra facts on which exactly is correct for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for frigid areas.
- Exhausts air from your living space and replaces it with fresh air from the outside.
- Holds warmth so you don’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for warm or humid locations.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out moisture so you can run your air conditioning not as much.