We recently had a call regarding a furnace that was faulty, the family lived at the home were not well to do and probably had no means of paying. In reality we as a community were fortunate that morning that we didn't have a terrible tragedy involving CO poisoning. I came to your business to get your expertise, not only did you send a tech with me but you did so with out hesitating even though you had an enormous amount of work orders in front of you. Tony, I will never forget your kindness and I will spread the word. Thank you.
Chief Hyser, Belvidere Fire Department